It has been a while! Beeen busy with things but I will now have a little time to write again. It’s time for beauty! I finally received my Glossybox parcel today 🙂 I will detail below what I got. This time as it’s holiday season they sent the products in 2 detachable plastic vanities that are perfect for traveling. So it’s actually 2 months joined in one.
Here you go:
- Dr Brandt Pores no more Luminizing primer – 30 ml (38€)
- MONUspa Soothing after sun lotion – 180 ml (23.50€)
- Elton Deliwash cleansing conditioner – 100 ml (9.50€)
- Youth lab dermocosmetics Daily sunscreen cream spf 50 – 50 ml (22.50€)
- Luxie onyx noir Small contouring face brush 512 – (19.69€)
- Gift bracelet
- De Bruyère Paris Aloha eau de beauté monoï – 50 ml (16€)
- Palmer’s Hydrating body milk with coconut oil – 250 ml (5.30€)
- Jeanne en Provence Nourishing shower oil divine olive – 250 ml (4.30€)
- Benefit Hoola bronzer – 4g (16.50€)
- Radial Glamolash mascara XXL – 13 ml (30€)
- Tattoo slide (4.90€)
View of one of the bags:
I will definitely use them during my holidays and let you know about my impressions.
Are you subscribed to any beauty or lifestyle box? Do you like them? I like mine because it feels like a mini Christmas every time you get it in the mail 🙂
Stay tuned for more posts and enjoy your holidays!