Hello my dears!
New article here is a list of my favorites so far in my makeup journey. I’ve gone back to makeup since a short time but thanks to awesome people like Jackie Aina and others youtubers, I’ve come to know dope products that won’t leave my regimen for a while.
- Inuwet unicorn brush (7€)
- Real techniques small smudge brush (about 5€)
- Juvias place Nubian and Saharan palette (28 and 30$)
- Rimmel Scandal eyes precision eyeliner (around 6€)
- Rodial Glamolash XXL mascara (30€)
- Benefit They’re real tinted lash primer (26,50€ in full size)
- Noxidoxi Magnifying base serum (39,50€)
- Nyx Shine killer primer (11,90€) + Stay matte but not flat foundation (6,90€) + Set it and don’t fret it mineral powder (9,90€) + Matte finishing spray (7,90€)
- Beauty bakerie Cranberry stiletto + Raspberry tiramisu lip whips (18€ each)
So here you go! These are my favorites for now 🙂 I especially love the Juvias place palettes because they are so pigmented and easy to apply.
Which brands do you use? What are your favorites? Would you recommend new brands?